Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is Matt and I think the Grom is going to be great, I've never been this excited about a new bike release. I'm 28 and have been riding since 22, first a Yamaha FZ6 and now a Buell XB12Scg (and a little 50cc pocket bike:smile: ). I love little vehicles, it is so nice being able to go all out and still be legal. That is why I miss my old Miata even though my RX7 is much faster. I won't be getting a Grom right away since I don't plan on selling the Buell, but I look forward to seeing what everyone does with them.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hi everyone,

My name is Matt and I think the Grom is going to be great, I've never been this excited about a new bike release. I'm 28 and have been riding since 22, first a Yamaha FZ6 and now a Buell XB12Scg (and a little 50cc pocket bike:smile: ). I love little vehicles, it is so nice being able to go all out and still be legal. That is why I miss my old Miata even though my RX7 is much faster. I won't be getting a Grom right away since I don't plan on selling the Buell, but I look forward to seeing what everyone does with them.
Welcome to the site, I used to live in New Mexico... where are you from?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts