Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else in Chicago purchasing a Grom? Would be cool to have some people to ride with. I always rode my Madass alone or had to ride 2 hours each way to ride with some buddies. Let me know, we can schedule some meets in the city.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Moved to Chicago a few months ago. Was considering a MadAss until I saw the Grom. Where are you getting yours at...and when?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just sold my madass a couple weeks ago. I have a deposit at Des Plaines honda, I'm #3 but they are a powerhouse so hopefully right away but they haven't confirmed anything yet. Do you have a deposit down somewhere?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im getting mine from Bob Jos Honda in Kane County next to Sycamore Speedway
they told me i should be getting it in the last week of august
i live in oak lawn where you guys located?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm near Lakeview too. But I don't think I'm getting one until next year now...but I did go to MotoGP at Indy over the weekend. Honda had one there at their tent. I want one even more now that I sat on it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cool, I grew up in McHenry, parents still live there, I'll be riding with my buddies around there on occasion

·
Registered
177 Posts
I don't want to jinx myself, but plan on my first city run on Tuesday after work. Taking mostly route 14. I get out at 7:00.

Sent from HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if crystal lake gets theirs before des plaines, which is a powerhouse, there will be hell to pay

·
Registered
177 Posts
Last nights city run was awesome. If you haven't seen the video here it is. Need to hook up with more riders for the next city run.

Sent from my bathroom using HondaGrom.net mobile app.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts