Honda Grom banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got my Grom on Friday, but wasn't able to do anything with her until today. This is how she looks, after swapping out the black body panels with the white I ordered from Tyga Performance. I also installed my Givi E370 topcase, on the rack I also ordered from Tyga.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Rim

Here she is with her big sister, my CTX700N (before I changed out the panels to white)
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motorcycling Motor vehicle

Reactions: dascrow

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'm sure I'm going to get dogged for adding the topcase, but I have to be able to carry my purse and my gym bag, as well as the occasional binder or two for work and/or choir. Wearing a backpack, just wasn't going to cut it.

Reactions: banks619

·
Registered
78 Posts
Very nice.. the white just shows the bike better. Any pics of the top case mounted. Any chance you came across saddlebag options?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing on saddlebags. With the exhaust riding as high as it does, I don't anticipate any options, until someone comes out with a exhaust system that rides low.

Here's the Givi mounting plate without the case:
Vehicle Grass Lawn Automotive exterior Recreation

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Rim

With the case on...
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motorcycle accessories

Close up...
Vehicle Games Automotive exterior Inflatable Auto part

From the rear...
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle accessories Car Motorcycle

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bite your tongue on the Kingsford! I use lump charcoal only! I would've put the Big Green Egg back there, but the weight exceeded the specs of the rack. :wink:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
About two hours. It should've taken me less time, but it was so blasted hot and humid outside, I had to keep stopping for water breaks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts