Honda Grom banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,,had my grom for about a month now.Done some tinkering to it and will post up some pics in another thread..
Came over from the other grom fourm because the admin over there cant seem to get there shit together.So here I am..
So far love my grom and hope to ride with more grom owners soon..

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am with you man.

Hey guys,,had my grom for about a month now.Done some tinkering to it and will post up some pics in another thread..
Came over from the other grom fourm because the admin over there cant seem to get there shit together.So here I am..
So far love my grom and hope to ride with more grom owners soon..

I just joined also and this is the best site. All the info you will need to do up your Grom. ( Great Republicans On Mission )..

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya,,,at first I thought it was no big deal,,but 5 days waiting for a reply and asking the mods for help I still got nothing.I won't be going back!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i went to sign up on the other. i clicked advertised and saw that it was apart of a company that all they do is make automotive forums to sell advertising space lol.
http://www.**************/forum/advertise.php Once i saw that.. i knew what the main purpose of the forum was.. TO MAKE MONEY.

SEE YAH. hello hondagrom.net :)
where in oregon are you located? I go to Pdx often.. Maybe do a grom rip sometime?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts