Honda Grom banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Five Five Nine representing.

How is everyone? was introduced to the Grom, and loved the sport bike feel for it, yet a low stance to where I could actually ride it. I'm a beginner as far as the motorcycle realm. I've rode my father Harley before but not well as I am 5'6, could barely keep it up at a stop. so Grom was a excellent choice. I can stay flat footed at stops, and its just great. I walked into my local Honda dealership on Wednesday afternoon to see if by chance there would be any, I know about the back orders and stuff so I wasn't to confident. Luckily enough there was one on a deal that had fell through. If I had my choice I probably would of went black... But Red was the one on the spot, The dealership was already calling wait listed people, but first come, first serve. seeing the red pearl in the sun made me more than okay with the color. I went ahead and took the bike. brought her home yesterday. I'm impressed!. I wanted something to get me to and from work and save some $... this is going to do just the thing. spending $100+ a week on gas in my v8 silverado was getting old, especially since I maybe have a passenger in the car on the commute to work maybe 5 times in a month. seems like the Grom will pay for itself quickly. anyways this is my introduction to the forum, glad to see that there was a forum for it. I will pu a build thread together at some point. this thing is so bad ass I am already looking for ways to trick it out. lol.

Names Mike by the way. have a good one!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Good for you Mike. You will love the bike.

Totally F-ed Up for the dealer to do that to people on the waiting list though. Most of them have probably been waiting since May. But that is on the dealer, not you and that is just my opinion.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, from what they said though, that everyone on that waiting list had no $ down. My salesman said that the Manager follows that "Money talks" method of business, said if any of my friends end up wanting one, to go and put a $500 deposit on one and they will be bumped ahead of those who simply jotted name and number, without putting any $ down on a unit.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Yeah if those on the list had no money down then shame on them. They obviously did not want one bad enough. I put money down the day it was announced they were coming to the states. Glad I did.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts