·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a center stand offered for the Grom

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Nope. I think if you want a stand you will need to get a race stand from BikeTech or some other company.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can someone let me know it there are 4 holes in the bottom of the engine cases for a footpeg bracket. Was wondering if it might be possible to mount an old school foot peg set up.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Ask and you shall receive. I was attacked by a wild wienie dog while doing this detective work. For some reason the pics from my iPhone 5 show up upside down in preview. Click the pic to bring up full size(it'll still be upside down), then click the pic again to open it in it's own page and it'll be right-side-up.
IMG_9680.jpg IMG_0439.jpg

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the pictures. Was hoping I might be able to use a CT70 foot peg center stand combo work on the Grom. Does not look like it will. Might try after mine comes in.

What out for that saber tooth weiner dog.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Ask and you shall receive. I was attacked by a wild wienie dog while doing this detective work. For some reason the pics from my iPhone 5 show up upside down in preview. Click the pic to bring up full size(it'll still be upside down), then click the pic again to open it in it's own page and it'll be right-side-up.
View attachment 1469 View attachment 1470
PHotos are still upside down for me. Cute dog.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. Was hoping I might be able to use a CT70 foot peg center stand combo work on the Grom. Does not look like it will. Might try after mine comes in.

What out for that saber tooth weiner dog.
Thanks
IDK... as I look at that photo I think I see four threaded bungs. I doubt the wholes would all line up (that would be too easy) but with the bungs there, modding a CT70 stand to fit is very doable. You might really be on to something here.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If someone figures it out please post the info. The stands f
Run around $45.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts