Honda Grom banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed the PCX150 injector, DHM S2 cam, DHM 149 bbk, DHM ported head and swapped my mini5 out for a super2. I noticed it right after swapping the ecu which coincidentally was about the same time I broke everything in and was carrying out each gear. It only happens when im WOT in 5th gear at exactly 8K rpm the CEL pops on and stays on but goes away once I turn the bike off and back on. Its code P0263 injector usage rate too high. My base fuel is at 100 I believe but at first was even at 83 and my AFR is 12.3 gradually to 11.8 at WOT (richer AFR due to running E85) so far noone has ever seemed to have had this problem but wondering if this is a tune issue or if i need a stronger injector

·
Registered
20 Posts
I recently installed the PCX150 injector, DHM S2 cam, DHM 149 bbk, DHM ported head and swapped my mini5 out for a super2. I noticed it right after swapping the ecu which coincidentally was about the same time I broke everything in and was carrying out each gear. It only happens when im WOT in 5th gear at exactly 8K rpm the CEL pops on and stays on but goes away once I turn the bike off and back on. Its code P0263 injector usage rate too high. My base fuel is at 100 I believe but at first was even at 83 and my AFR is 12.3 gradually to 11.8 at WOT (richer AFR due to running E85) so far noone has ever seemed to have had this problem but wondering if this is a tune issue or if i need a stronger injector
Are you running it in auto tune?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts