Honda Grom banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Grom Wanted

Hey All, i don't know if I'm supposed to do it this way, but i am interested in buying a 2014-15-16 Grom.

Please let me know what you have for sale hondagrom.net family and MESSAGE ME!

I will ship it to me for the right deal as well so don't worry about location even though I'm in Portland, Oregon.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,249 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not a scam. Interested in buying a Grom and thought posting would allow people to share with me what they have.

I had one of this site's members already backout on selling to me so I went this route.

I work in transportation so it's easy for me to get it on a truck.

·
Registered
199 Posts
that makes sense. Just be prepared for people to question it. Having only 3 post and jumping in willing to throw cash around and such makes people uneasy and what not.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
There's been a lot of scams on here, so like ^ said, be prepared for the questions.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Why don't you buy mine? I'm on the other side of the US though! Just about as far away from you as possible! MAINE!
2014 Grom with lots of miles! BUT, Corbin Red\Carbon seat. CARD rear shock, ohlins front internals. SS brake lines and DAXIS mirrors. Clean and ready to be put on a pallet!

·
Registered
5 Posts
200 miles on mine from Louisiana. Flush mount led markers and integrated taillight. All original parts included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey All, i don't know if I'm supposed to do it this way, but i am interested in buying a 2014-15-16 Grom.

Please let me know what you have for sale hondagrom.net family and MESSAGE ME!

I will ship it to me for the right deal as well so don't worry about location even though I'm in Portland, Oregon.

Thanks
I have a white one 2015 with 542 miles on it, selling it for what I owe the bank, not trying to make a dime off of it. Payoff is at $3225

1 - 15 of 15 Posts