Honda Grom banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a Tyga Carbon tank cover or any other brand tank cover . Would you post a picture . Would like to see what it looks like off the bike .

Thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
See the picture off the bike? I can go to the shop tomorrow and take a picture of one. I know its just held on by double sided foam tape.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the picture. Some look like partial covers and others look like they r full covers

Thanks again

·
Registered
126 Posts
I am not digging the Tyga logo on all their parts....

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
just peel off the logo. Easy as peeling off a price tag! They are a bitch to apply or we'd leave it to the customer to do. Like I say, just peel it off and not a problem... We won't be offended ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
just peel off the logo. Easy as peeling off a price tag! They are a bitch to apply or we'd leave it to the customer to do. Like I say, just peel it off and not a problem... We won't be offended ;)
Thanks Paul, even the exhaust? lol

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Actually, even the exhaust but you will need to drill out the pop rivets and replace them or you will have two extra holes for exhaust gases to get out.. ;) Seriously, just put in your comment box on the order 'no badge' and we will oblige and not even take it personal...much :(

·
Registered
955 Posts
Just because the parts don't say Yoshimura or Brembo doesn't mean they are not quality. Developing these products is probably not easy and I'm sure they are proud of their products and i respect that. I just ordered a few and if it is nice stuff, i have no problem displaying the name and recommending their products.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts