Honda Grom banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8,369 Posts
good for you gals/guys. I sure would like to look at a Yellow one in person, slide it out and take some pic.

Looks like they are still the 2013-14 models since I do not see any Gold rims or matching boomerang plastic up front on the head light blinker mount.

What is the US sticker price on those puppies?

I'm hoping we are getting the 2014's with the new colors and Gold rims and Gold calipers.

· Registered
648 Posts
I remember someone else several months ago posted a couple of videos from France and mentioned there was a plethora of Groms in France even back when they first showed up in Europe. I've never seen that many Groms in one photo. I like the yellow one.

· Registered
224 Posts
good for you gals/guys. I sure would like to look at a Yellow one in person, slide it out and take some pic.

Looks like they are still the 2013-14 models since I do not see any Gold rims or matching boomerang plastic up front on the head light blinker mount.

What is the US sticker price on those puppies?

I'm hoping we are getting the 2014's with the new colors and Gold rims and Gold calipers.
come to Socal you can look at mine in person

· Registered
3,802 Posts
You should take him up on this Cisco. I've seen his bike in person and the yellow burns your eyeballs in a good way.

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

· Registered
474 Posts
I remember someone else several months ago posted a couple of videos from France and mentioned there was a plethora of Groms in France even back when they first showed up in Europe. I've never seen that many Groms in one photo. I like the yellow one.
ive got a pic of our first grom group ride in the northbay, i think 6 of us showed up xD

we got it beat by 1, plus all of ours were modded

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.