Honda Grom banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I use the pelican case I have, go with the Kriega bags, or get a Givi case?

The pelican really isn't big enough for anything other than a chain lock and some goggles. The Kriega bags are pricey but modular, waterproof, and portable. The Givi rollbags are nice and decently priced, but only come in 2 sizes.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Storm Case IM2200 - PelicanCases.com

I saw a guy in town on a street bike that had one similar on his luggage rack and then the light bulb went off in my head. I have been sitting on this case for years. I bought it to transport my 1911, but my 1911 has yet to even see the case

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Storm Case IM2200 - PelicanCases.com

I saw a guy in town on a street bike that had one similar on his luggage rack and then the light bulb went off in my head. I have been sitting on this case for years. I bought it to transport my 1911, but my 1911 has yet to even see the case
heh.. i have one to transport some toys.. its nice to be able to throw it around without worry.. i was gonna look for something similar to put my camera in but how would you mount it? I like the Givi cases.. never messed with one in person though.. i want to be able to remove it if i wanted to and the rack not look ugly..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts