Honda Grom banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
EJK is a good unit, you wouldn't want the PCX one though since it uses a two plug ecu (compared to the 33pin single plug in a grom) it would be a pain to try and wire in

The company CorSport used one of these to tune a 200cc Zuma 125 and said it worked out well and for 225$ is a pretty good deal, I'm sure if someone were to email them they would certainly be up for making a "plug n play" setup

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EJK is a good unit, you wouldn't want the PCX one though since it uses a two plug ecu (compared to the 33pin single plug in a grom) it would be a pain to try and wire in

The company CorSport used one of these to tune a 200cc Zuma 125 and said it worked out well and for 225$ is a pretty good deal, I'm sure if someone were to email them they would certainly be up for making a "plug n play" setup
Already on it. I'll let you know what they say.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have the EJK on my CRF250L, it's a single plug unit with a male and female that goes inline of the stock wiring to override the stock settings. Works great and easy to tune if wanted.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the EJK on my CRF250L, it's a single plug unit with a male and female that goes inline of the stock wiring to override the stock settings. Works great and easy to tune if wanted.
I'm hoping with a little encouragement they will make one for the Grom.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm hoping with a little encouragement they will make one for the Grom.
Me too, I think they would. Also mention this forum, the deposits and how it's about to blow up. For my CRF I got it at a discount for being a forum member on ThumperTalk... $200 delivered.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good point. the Grom is a 4T - in needs a section on ThumperTalk too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
so Ive done some research and I think a power commander from a honda 125r will work since its also fuel injected and a single cylinder. but will most lilely need custom tuning to be right.

·
Registered
736 Posts
so Ive done some research and I think a power commander from a honda 125r will work since its also fuel injected and a single cylinder. but will most lilely need custom tuning to be right.
Good observation.... anyone want to contact the mfgr and find out for sure? If they respond, tell them to come over here and register and we'll get em going with a year of advertising for free.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dobeck Performance, makers of the EJK, are waiting to get there Grom in so they can start doing some R&D. They are going to fit a harness for it as well as get it on the Dyno for a perfect tune. They are just waiting to physically get their hands on one. A perfect fueling solution is on its way.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Dobeck Performance, makers of the EJK, are waiting to get there Grom in so they can start doing some R&D. They are going to fit a harness for it as well as get it on the Dyno for a perfect tune. They are just waiting to physically get their hands on one. A perfect fueling solution is on its way.
Awesome, can't wait to see it. Wish August would roll around already!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^X2 This is really great news. We are going to have a ton of options for the Grom.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts