Honda Grom banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Mine just doesn't feel right. I don't know what it is. Could be the valves, but it sounds fine. Could be the spark plug. Could be something to do with the air box mod. Maybe I am just paranoid. I wish someone near me with a Grom would come ride mine and compare it to his/hers to see if there is any difference or not.

·
Registered
441 Posts
My Spark Plug

I just checked my plug at 600km (375miles) does this look good? or is it lean? bike is all stock...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
I just checked my plug at 600km (375miles) does this look good? or is it lean? bike is all stock...
Looks new to me, if there is white ash and you can touch it on the tip of the plug and it has a feeling of burnt ash like in a fire place than it is lean but from those photos looks normal to me or close to the lean side.

·
Registered
334 Posts
My plug is white also with little ash on it. Even after 2 resets.
Free airbox mod and MNNTHBX exhaust are my only mods.
What would be a quick fix for this? PCX 150 injector? Colder plug?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Well looks like Bazzaz or PCV it is

·
Registered
421 Posts
My plug is white also with little ash on it. Even after 2 resets.
Free airbox mod and MNNTHBX exhaust are my only mods.
What would be a quick fix for this? PCX 150 injector? Colder plug?
I'm sure its fine. Injector would flood your bike.

I see all these people checking and worrying about their plugs and such. I ran an exhaust and airbox mod with no tuner with no ill effects. It wasn't until I got the cam did I add the tuner.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Injector will not flood your bike. It will run very rich for about the first 10 miles of riding and the grom will lean itself out. The stock ECU does a good job of reaching its desired value. Just throw an efie on it to trick the ecu to run a lil richer and call it good.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts