Honda Grom banner

41 - 60 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Post any info you get from them Kyle Raindragon, cause I'm buying from the Kent Powersports in Selma, TX and my red Grom should show up about the same time.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Post any info you get from them Kyle Raindragon, cause I'm buying from the Kent Powersports in Selma, TX and my red Grom should show up about the same time.

Just left Kent PS in Kyle. Reid & Barry went online to their "dealer special site" and confirmed Groms arrived in Port yesterday (Lafayette, LA, I think) and are enroute via truck. 2 black & 1 red coming to them in Kyle. I'm picking up mine on Saturday, August 24. Stoked!

·
Registered
27 Posts
It's a 15min drive for me so I think I'm just gonna go down there as soon as I get up tomorrow. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll be unloading them!
You may well possibly get yours this Saturday if Kent PS receives them tomorrow! I've been off all summer but return to work next Monday (I'm a school teacher) so it will be the next weekend before I can make the three hour drive up to Austin to collect my red Grom. You will definitely take possession of your black beauty first!

·
Registered
386 Posts
How is it.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Biker Rally in Galveston first of November

·
Registered
195 Posts
No call today(Friday). I bet they'll get them in Saturday and it'll be ready for pickup Tuesday as they're closed Sunday and Monday. I'm cool with that though, because not only is Tuesday my next day off, but it's when all my gear from RevZilla is scheduled for delivery.

Maybe I'll be able to get to sleep at a decent hour once I get it. 2am right now up browsing the forum for hours!

41 - 60 of 244 Posts