Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 427 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
WTF?! Post up So Cal Peeps. We have the weather, we have the roads, we have the dealers, we have a HUGE Ruckus cult(s). We should OWN this board and EVERY So Cal dealer should already be buried in deposits.

My $0.02

:wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
San Diego!!.... Too bad i couldn't enjoy my summer break on the grom, but like someone already said, the weather aint an issue. Just woulda been nice to have 3 weeks off to break her in. :wink:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I hear ya but you still have a Christmas break to look forward to. Might even have some mods by then.

·
Registered
475 Posts
San Diego!!.... Too bad i couldn't enjoy my summer break on the grom, but like someone already said, the weather aint an issue. Just woulda been nice to have 3 weeks off to break her in. :wink:
Tell me about it, when it gets chilly I don't tend to ride too much. No body fat to keep me warm.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
OK this is a start. It is going to be fun to watch this group grow and compare how many are here today verse next year.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Sounds like we need a cruise and meet somewhere between L.A. and SD
Yes I agree. I know they have a run already set up in one of the other states. I think us So Cal folks should start planning one for late August or first week of September. Probably wont need a HUGE meeting place for the first run. Off the top of my head I am thinking south OC or north SDC somewhere. Anyone have any ideas?

1 - 20 of 427 Posts