Honda Grom banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called my dealer and he said they are releasing the Groms early! He could get them tomorrow (but he is not sure they will be delivered on a Saturday). If not, they are closed Sun, Mon (like most motorcycle shops) and the Grom will arrive Tues the 20th!

I also told him if the other depositor flakes, I will take both of them!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Just got a call from my dealer in the SF Bay Area as well... "trucking company called today.... Groms were released to them TODAY.. should have them in Tuesday for pickup later that day"

yowza.

·
Registered
49 Posts
went to visit my dealer today. he said honda released 1 grom to him today. i'm #2 on the wait list so i should get mine next month.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Shape, where is your deposit at? Just spoke to the guys at Malcolm Smith and they were hoping for Tuesday as well!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Are you guys talking about a level 5 dealer? Just wondering, since my dealer just told me the 25th.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I haven't heard from my dealer for sh*t, but I'm supposedly 5th so I'll be riding in 2014.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Which one of you guys is #1 on the wait list at the Motor Cafe in Sunnyvale? I got the call that tomorrow is the day (Thursday morning at the latest) and they have one red and one black. I will get the one you don't want, and I'm okay with this :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts