Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First mod:
Put Pro Taper fat bars on it. The bars are 1 1/8" as opposed to the 7/8" factory bars. You'll need to buy the bar adapter as well for these.
Vehicle Bicycle handlebar Motorcycle accessories Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Windshield Motorcycle Automotive lighting Personal protective equipment Vehicle Bicycle handlebar Automotive tire Tire Motorcycle accessories

·
Registered
677 Posts
im wondering the same. i have the white panels on mine.... i really only like the front honda decal with the wing, dont want to put the MSX or PGMFI one on. would prefer to have a silver grom 125 sticker to match the front one

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Beautiful bike.

Sent from my DROIDX using HondaGrom.net mobile app

Reactions: bukuinc

·
Registered
192 Posts
Any links to the other pieces needed for install so far this is my favorite bar setup visually so far... how do you like em compared to stock

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I made all the decals. I've made a couple for other forum members. I can do them in pretty much any color you want. PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I get home I'll post the link for the bar adapter. It's the rubber mounted protaper one.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I made all the decals. I've made a couple for other forum members. I can do them in pretty much any color you want. PM if you're interested.
How much for red decals?

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I Pm'd you both, but for others who see this, they are $30 shipped for the full set, in any color you want.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Update, added mnnthbx exhaust! Pics coming soon. Video is posted!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts