Honda Grom banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Mine works fine. I have a droid DNA 5.2" screen in ballistic case, it fits good and doesn't move at all. It allows me to see what the gopro is recording and control the music playing through my bluetooth helmet headphones. :cool2:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Was the bore kit easy to install?

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net
Pretty easy, only took 3 hours or so to complete. Has taken a lot longer to tune.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Welp, I'm changing things up. Bike is no longer lowered or stretched. The lower cowling has been removed and in a few days it will be white. I now have pro taper honda mini bars and the monkey father 183 big bore kit, head, valves, and camshaft. 16t front sprocket and 32t rear. Pictures coming this weekend or next. :money:

·
Registered
166 Posts
how it's the new bbk working I should be getting mine tomorrow I can't wait was it a big difference from the 165 kit

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
I should finish it up Sunday, all together but was waiting on intake manifold and spacer to get here. Theyre ported to match the throttle body. I will install those and thern adjust valves. White panels should be here monday too.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Stripped her down today for color change. Also installing 183 correct wristpin and 31-26 mm head. This thing should be a beast, and a beauty!

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
How are you liking the new kit in loving mine especially compared to my 143 kit which was much better than stock was lol

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Had to take it out for now, i'm going a different direction.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
It worked well, i liked it for the money. Can't go wrong with it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
yo, I like the belly pan. 2 piece 3d look

121 - 140 of 140 Posts