Honda Grom banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey team!
My name is Phoebe I am in Wagga Wagga NSW and I just bought my very first bike, a Honda Grom! The previous ownerschanged it from red to pink so it had me hooked immediately and I tried a ride on it last night, I did great! I feel so excited about learning to ride. My brother who is a "Bike expert" was no help to me buying a bike, he told me he wouldn't help me find a bike as it was "too dangerous" to ride a bike (despite him owning a Harley) so I was pleased to find this bike all by myself and gee whiz it is perfect in every way for a beginner rider.
I am going to change the number plate and seeking a graphics template to print my own graphic decals, if anyone knows of a 2018 decal template on the hunt!
If anyone has any advice on how to care for my Grom Im super keen to hear from my fello Grommers
Have a great day!!!

·
Registered
2022 Honda Grom SP
40 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! The Grom is the perfect bike for newbies and experienced riders alike. You made a good choice. If you have a pink Grom you definitely have to post a pic lol It’s not everyday you see one of those.
Have fun and ride safe!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on the new bike! The Grom is the perfect bike for newbies and experienced riders alike. You made a good choice. If you have a pink Grom you definitely have to post a pic lol It’s not everyday you see one of those.
Have fun and ride safe!
Thanks so much!!! I am beyond happy and excited to get my license, I did jump on for a go yesterday and surprised myself riding it well 😍 here is a pic of my baby! I also just ordered custom plates for it too which are way too cute. Lol!!! What kind of Grom do you have? Would love to see! Do you have any custom mods?? This one has an aftermarket muffler and a mud flap. Love to know what cool accessories there are for these!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey team!
My name is Phoebe I am in Wagga Wagga NSW and I just bought my very first bike, a Honda Grom! The previous ownerschanged it from red to pink so it had me hooked immediately and I tried a ride on it last night, I did great! I feel so excited about learning to ride. My brother who is a "Bike expert" was no help to me buying a bike, he told me he wouldn't help me find a bike as it was "too dangerous" to ride a bike (despite him owning a Harley) so I was pleased to find this bike all by myself and gee whiz it is perfect in every way for a beginner rider.
I am going to change the number plate and seeking a graphics template to print my own graphic decals, if anyone knows of a 2018 decal template on the hunt!
If anyone has any advice on how to care for my Grom Im super keen to hear from my fello Grommers
Have a great day!!!
Congrats You'll like the 22 grom, it's worth waiting for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts