Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Here goes my first post.

I've got my MSX125 (I'm Belgian ;) ) a week now, and yesterday I did a little crash. A very sad moment in my life :-( This resulted in a scratched blinker light, scratched mirror and a bend brake pedal (see picture below).
My garage is closed ('till 2 september) so I'm planning to fix it myself. I think I'll be able to bend the pedal back to its original shape, but was hoping to get any tips from you guys. Tips on how to get it off or if there any things I should pay extra attention to?

Anybody done this before??

Thx for the info!!

IMG_1995.JPG

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Lucky it should be an easy fix as the pedal is steel. You need to remove the foot peg assembly to remove the brake pedal. You can likely hammer it straight but heat from a torch will help. It's pretty mangled perhaps replacement is your best bet.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Any crash that you can walk away from is reason to be happy not sad!

The brake pedal is a bit of metal - easily replaced - $20 from tyga in Thailand - not sure about the cost in your country!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hey there!

I think its best that you just order a new one at your dealer like said here!

Be carefull with bending, make sure you take the pedal off first, then bend it so there is no risk bending other stuff ( i saw that before with someone wanting to bent his shifter pedal back)

Hey,

Best gewoon een nieuwe bestellen he(mss andere dealer zoeken gwn voor stuk te bestellen)! En welkom op dit forum!

Have a nice stay and drive safe,:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts