Honda Grom banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people , has anyone removed the complete set of standard brake lines off a 2017 onwards MSX and looking to get rid of them or give away for some postage by any chance.

Cheers all

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Grom
914 Posts
I have not yet, but will soon. I have new braided lines to install and would gladly give you my old ones if you cover shipping. Not sure how big of a hurry you are in?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey NL 17, very kind of you to offer buddy, if I don't get a reply from UK guys and girls I will definitely get back to you on have you got perfect stranger chain adjusters or anything similar to those yet.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Grom
914 Posts
No sir, still rocking the stock adjusters. Never really had a problem with them, and the aftermarket solutions are a little heavy for my taste. Maybe one day I'll get an aluminium swingarm with better adjusters built in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must say riding the bike with different chain adjusters I wouldn't notice the difference weight wise, but for visual and easy adjustment I'd definitely prefer savage creations, ndc , or perfect stranger adjusters .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
No one in the UK got an old complete set of the standard/oem brake lines they could swap sell? The reason I'm after a set is the company Goodridge don't have MSX braided brakelines listed in theIr range surprisingly, you would have thought a bike as popular as the msx/grom they would have jumped on it, anyway I spoke to the guy at Goodridge and he said if I could send him a complete brake lines set they can get the lines made up, I've always had Goodridge on my bikes and really would prefer them on the msx.

Cheers all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts