Honda Grom banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, Bo Craig is at it again. He is known in the Ruckus community to be a scammer, bought some parts from me on here and now I am paying the price. He said his PayPal was having issues so he "paid me through a friend's account." I noticed that the payment mentioned a CDI and asked what that was about. He sold someone a CDI and had them pay me directly. Well fast forward to present day, he never shipped the CDI and now the guy has disputed it, so I am out at least the $65 that this guy sent me. Ultimately it is my fault for not thinking the whole thing out, but I am hoping to save the next man the same trouble of dealing with:

Bo Craig
808 North 7th Street
Lebanon, PA 17046

(717) 639-7758

He says he is looking to buy and build a Grom so he will be around here looking for parts. Protect your money guys.

·
Registered
356 Posts
He gets so defensive when the people he scammed call him out too. He tried selling some stuff on the Grom FB page and I posted he was a scammer. He got so mad.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I was aware of that thread but wasn't worried too much since I was selling the items. Didn't think it through when he paid me through someone else. Lesson learned.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Maybe you should be explaining yourself? I have done business with Late so I know he is a straight shooter. Sounds kinda like your an ass....

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
I can't just go banning people because someone wants him/her banned. However, I wont tolerate someone with a bad reputation of ripping others off on other sites and coming here to do the same. We don't need that crap here. So take this as your one and only warning.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Maybe you should be explaining yourself? I have done business with Late so I know he is a straight shooter. Sounds kinda like your an ass....
late didn't ship to the confirmed address on paypal who paid him

he shipped to bojax instead

bojax then didn't send the other guy his stuff so both are sort of in the wrong/fault

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
While that may be the case, he will be back. He already created a new Facebook profile under the name "Jay Brandt" which I can only guess is so that he can continue in the classifieds sections on Facebook. He will pop up again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts