Honda Grom banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a red Grom and the dealer can only get me a black one. Assuming they can order up the red stuff my game plan is to unbolt the black stuff before it's ever ridden so that it'll be as-new. I've read others say they wanted a black one and could only get red (???).

Anywho if my plan to buy red bodywork doesn't work out does anyone else have this problem except in reverse? Maybe a trade could be worked out...

·
Registered
386 Posts
A friend of mine is getting red and wants black. He is getting his in September though.

Sent from my MB865 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
677 Posts
dolph couldnt dealer trade for a red one?

troy ohio level 5 had a red with no deposit 2 weeks ago, and last week they got more, this week they are suppose to get another 3.... id get one of those if they are red!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I have red but wsnt black. I posted up looking to trade local. I got no real response so I just went down and ordered black bodywork today.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dolph couldnt dealer trade for a red one?

troy ohio level 5 had a red with no deposit 2 weeks ago, and last week they got more, this week they are suppose to get another 3.... id get one of those if they are red!
Dolph said no one locally would trade. Just my luck.

I'd always been extremely loyal to Greenwood Honda but at Dreyer Honda South I don't really have anyone there I'm really tight with. I went to school with the previous owner and he and his wife/staff treated me as family. Greenwood Honda was my home away from home and I spent so much time there people thought I was an employee!!!

I'd really like to develop such a relationship with the new owner. I haven't bought anything from them yet other than parts, mostly because of Honda's lack of an appealing product over the last decade or so and I'd really like to buy my Grom from them even if they don't make beans on them. Honda's silly games and support of their "level 5" dealers over folks like Dreyer Honda South has got me really pissed about this whole affair.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I bought a red one and immediately put on _white_ plastics. Message me if interested in buying my red bodywork... or i'll likely just throw it up on ebay?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts