Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a long standing relationship with G2, makers or the finest throttle tubes available, and we've worked together to release the new Grom throttle.

Get increased throttle response and a much shorter throw. In addition, it rides on delrin bushings for a silky smooth action. No modification required.

Available at MNNTHBX - Enter

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
This might be useful since I am WOT most of the time.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thanks very much for that! Been looking for a solution. Glad to see it is here.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Zero to full throttle should come in about 1/5th turn rather than 1/4. Just shortens it enough that you don't have to regrip. Also helps if your wrists have been hurt.

Had this on another bike and they are great.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I installed mine two weeks ago and it's great. Easy install.. Best thing to do prior to disassembly of the stock one, for non-technical guys out there, mark the pull cable and push cable so you know which goes where on the new one. Other than figuring that out, anyone can do it

·
Registered
322 Posts
I installed mine two weeks ago and it's great. Easy install.. Best thing to do prior to disassembly of the stock one, for non-technical guys out there, mark the pull cable and push cable so you know which goes where on the new one. Other than figuring that out, anyone can do it

im installing mine today. lol, i feel like a dummy asking for a pic of how the cables should go inside. having a heck of a time trying to remember how things laid inside that channel.

edit: i had to give it some slack on the lower section of the cable.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm very interested in this. Any suggestions on grips to use with this? I'd also like to go with a bar end mirror, maybe the Driven D-Axis.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered one of these and it arrived today, but I am having hell on getting it not to stick... I have adjusted the throttle cables every way possible and it just won't operate smoothly... Also my throttle housing (On/Off plastic housing) won't screw back together correctly... There is a huge gap on the bottom that won't seat shut... any help is greatly appreciated!!

·
Vendor
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Contact us through our site, and I'll troubleshoot whatever your problem is in detail. These are a simple drop in and work flawlessly. I'm sure there's something simple being overlooked. We'll get you dialed in...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts