Honda Grom banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while not super extensive on inventory, bikerz bitz in taiwain has dome decent stuff on the cheap. https://bikerzbits.com/

Ordered a part I haven't seen anywhere else, the twin pot adapter , and a projector headlight, legit Honda part.

took less than a week to arrive, shipping was 18 bucks. packaging was interesting (stuff was packed in cardboard and in a large DHL bag, no box, but it all arrived safely.

caliper adapter and headlight, + shipping under 70 bucks.will be ordering one of th exhausts for m father in laws R3. looks suspiciously like a dan moto pipe, and for 140 bucks, worth a shot. I would recommend the company.

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
That's really a good price!

The rear caliper adapter, did you buy that to use with the stock calipers? If so, is it for looks? or does it make tire changes easier? I hate aligning the stock calipers when reinstalling my rear tire...

I always thought the adapters were only needed when adding after market calipers, like Brembos...

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the caliper adapter uses the original stock 2 piston front caliper. it removes that issue of aligning. should work better than the stock rear.

·
Registered
369 Posts
oh! I didn't realize the rear stock caliper is only a single pot! I just looked at my pic and saw that! lol Thanks for the info! I think I may need to do this since my stock front caliper is collecting dust in my closet.. :in love:

Edit: I'm kicking myself for not knowing this! I could've done it when I changed the rear stainless lines!!!!! Ugh.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fwiw, I used the stock line, just reversed it due to the banjo bends and my rearsets. ;)

·
Registered
752 Posts
+1 on BikerzBits. I had a great experience with them over a year ago, although my order took much longer to fulfill.

Not that it matters for most folks, but they are in Thailand, not Taiwan.

·
Registered
224 Posts
while not super extensive on inventory, bikerz bitz in taiwain has dome decent stuff on the cheap. https://bikerzbits.com/

Ordered a part I haven't seen anywhere else, the twin pot adapter , and a projector headlight, legit Honda part.

took less than a week to arrive, shipping was 18 bucks. packaging was interesting (stuff was packed in cardboard and in a large DHL bag, no box, but it all arrived safely.

caliper adapter and headlight, + shipping under 70 bucks.will be ordering one of th exhausts for m father in laws R3. looks suspiciously like a dan moto pipe, and for 140 bucks, worth a shot. I would recommend the company.
I really dig your setup and swingarm!

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks. finally took it out last night for a test ride. rear brake works fantastic. more feedback through the rearset lever. This is for us mere mortals who actually use the rear brake.... ;) I highly recommend it if you have an old front stock caliper laying around. and they have yss shocks under 100 bucks, in stock.

·
Banned
714 Posts
i ordered a yss stage two, but was contacted and told that dhl won't ship it becaues of the pressurized nitrogen. he said the only way was to send with fedex for an additional 85 usd. i cancelled the order.

·
Banned
714 Posts
yeah i'm a bit disappointed, the price was excellent, but 100 USD for shipping is a bit excessive.

i have some credits at other stores in the states, so i'll probably end up with an ohlins, i did like the idea of the yss being 5 mm longer though. the ohlins is stock length.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
us one worked, was direct bolt in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts