Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I think if I were going to be a vender and I were going to be producing parts for the Grom I would post up a list of parts that I had planned on producing or importing. That way schmucks like me could look at the list and possible wait to see what you have before we order from someone else.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Can you please stock belly pans/ under cowls. Can't find any that are english/us dollar friendly.... Lol I will place my order once I can find majority of what I want from one site.... Please please please.... Lol

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
I think if I were going to be a vender and I were going to be producing parts for the Grom I would post up a list of parts that I had planned on producing or importing. That way schmucks like me could look at the list and possible wait to see what you have before we order from someone else.
Spot on!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I am most interested in finding a source for ordering the OEM yellow (Pearl Queen Bee Yellow) body panels and front fender. Any chance you'll be making those available for order from your website, for those of us in the USA?

·
Registered
232 Posts
LOL, yes you guys keep buying things quicker than we can stock them. Heads up, we are just about to load a lot more white bodywork, headlights etc onto our site www.tyga-performance.com in the next hour, so order ASAP to avoid disappointment!

On the subject of parts in the pipeline. Good idea. We have seat cowling and under cowling coming soon. The plan is to do them in carbon but some people have requested painted to match their bikes so that is a possibility. We also have some other carbon parts such as front sprocket cover, round bodywork inserts (not sure what to call them) and engine guard for the generator side. We've just made a carbon clutch cover to replace the plastic one.

·
Registered
677 Posts
By the time we actually get the grom we should have a killer amount of parts available

1 - 20 of 27 Posts