Honda Grom banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Idk if their popular or not, but from my first experience I will never order from them again. Poor customer service no sense if urgency what so ever. Placed order 6/22, got an email asking the color an make/model of the bike I was ordering the caliper for 6/24. No reply. So 6/29 I email them asking if they got my response. Still no response. So I call 7/1, person doesn't kno about the order an says my order is probably being taken care of by the person that is sick. 7/2 get an email from the guy that was sick, apologized for the delay an said he been out of the office sick. An he has taken care of the order an will email me the shipping once it ships out. No response. 7/6 I email asking for any updates. No response, 7/9 I email again for any updates. I got a response saying we had to special order the item due to the 4th of July there is a slight delay. The order will ship out today. Soon as it ships will email tracking #. Again apologizing for the delay.

Sorry for the long story, but I just had to share. This is all for 1 rear 84mm caliper.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Never hear of that company but it sounds like a perfect storm, guy out sick, holiday week/weekend, unavailable part. Hopefully you will still get it long before the Grom.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yall gunna put brembos on this little guy? Im guessing around 6-7 hundie for each right. Or is it cheaper for the grom
I did receive it like a month after I first put the order in. I'm jus happy I got it. But it's a 84mm brembo for the rear. An its cast not billet. So it was 100, I got the idea from tyga. As they are selling brackets, an I did purchase one from tyga, that I received in less than a week. An that was from Thailand. Pretty sure motocross giant was if Florida if I remember correctly.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
I did receive it like a month after I first put the order in. I'm jus happy I got it. But it's a 84mm brembo for the rear. An its cast not billet. So it was 100, I got the idea from tyga. As they are selling brackets, an I did purchase one from tyga, that I received in less than a week. An that was from Thailand. Pretty sure motocross giant was if Florida if I remember correctly.
Have you sourced a bracket for the front yet? I've found them on Thai sites etc but haven't gotten anyone to respond to my emails. I'm hoping Tyga has one in the works since they've already done the rear. Plus it's just so much easier dealing with Tyga then any other foreign company I've came across.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have you sourced a bracket for the front yet? I've found them on Thai sites etc but haven't gotten anyone to respond to my emails. I'm hoping Tyga has one in the works since they've already done the rear. Plus it's just so much easier dealing with Tyga then any other foreign company I've came across.
No I haven't, not sure if I'm gonna swap that out yet. Gotta feel um first.

·
Registered
232 Posts
We at TYGA do have plans to make a front bracket too. Same type of caliper or radial? What is the consensus and we'll try to make something suitable?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts