Honda Grom banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I own a couple of Gopro Hero cameras 960, hero2 and Hero3 black and I also own a couple of Canon DSLR cameras Ti1,Ti3 and Ti4 I decided to look for extra batteries for these cameras that were not made by Gopro or Canon and I found these Wasabi Batteries that were of good price for both the gopros and canon camera. I bought the kit set which means the kit comes with two batteries a charging unit which includes European connector and a car charging adapter. I found these batteries to last a little longer than OEM batteries plus you get two batteries and charger for a very good price.

here is the link for the hero3 batteries
"gopro hero3"

here is the link for the hero2 batteries
"gopro hero2"

here is the link for the Canon Ti batteries
"canon battery kit"

·
Registered
530 Posts
I've wanted a gp for a while now but can't justify the price, just seems too steep overall for anything they make. Looked at the actioncam and the astak lately for track season and then ski season, just haven't committed.

Good link on the Canon bat's thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
damn, wish I knew about this a few weeks ago. bought the extended batteries from gopro because the regular batteries for the Hero 3 Black suck ass.

I know the Hero 3 blacks are expensive, but look around for the bundle pack. I found one at the local REI store for the same price a just the Hero 3 black camera. it came with extra battery, chesty mount and, SD card, and a but load of mounts

·
Registered
677 Posts
damn, wish I knew about this a few weeks ago. bought the extended batteries from gopro because the regular batteries for the Hero 3 Black suck ass.

I know the Hero 3 blacks are expensive, but look around for the bundle pack. I found one at the local REI store for the same price a just the Hero 3 black camera. it came with extra battery, chesty mount and, SD card, and a but load of mounts
i got $100 off mine. a buddy went to some moto x and stopped by the gopro tent and signed up to potentially win a free one. all the people that put an email down got a $100 off next gopro purchase sent by email with a code. so i ended up using his coupon code cause he didnt want to use it. WOOT

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i got $100 off mine. a buddy went to some moto x and stopped by the gopro tent and signed up to potentially win a free one. all the people that put an email down got a $100 off next gopro purchase sent by email with a code. so i ended up using his coupon code cause he didnt want to use it. WOOT
yep you got a deal at $299 because the gopro hero 3 Black go for $399, the silver $299 and the white $199

·
Registered
677 Posts
yep. it wasnt the easiest convincing the wife that though. lol. i already had 2 original gopro's... so she wasnt too keen on me buying another

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yep. it wasnt the easiest convincing the wife that though. lol. i already had 2 original gopro's... so she wasnt too keen on me buying another
yep that is why I have a EX-Wife, my bank account when back up to over a million, all my stuff is paid off, no more hidden bills, and I have three girl friends. The only girl problem now that I have is to keep them from knowing about each other. Living life on the edge is like riding a motorcycle like you stole it.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I got lucky with mine though. When we started dating I had 7 cars. Now I'm down to a reasonable 5. Waiting on my new purchase as we speak, drove 11 hours one way with her to pick up a new daily for me. I also have a ton of expensive hobbies. (Motorcycles, auto x, saltwater aquarium)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts