Honda Grom banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys hope yall are having a great weekend, I am working through the forums and doing some upgrades on the grom this week before we get into the heat of summer, So far my bike has the Yoshi RS9 full exhaust, Chimera intake with [email protected] pod filter and the PCV with the map for this setup from their site. I am going to be changing the sprocket setup to 15/35 (based on thread chart) as soon as i can get the time to order the parts as well as a new chain. My question is is there a more aggressive or better tune that can be flashed to the stock ECU with the PCV for a setup like this than the one on the PCV website? Not really worried about the map being free. Cheers!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Unfortunately without a wb2 / autotune you are at the mercy of those maps from Dj website.

That map your using I think? is +6 at wot 100% tp...

Been a while since I've tinkered with that configuration, if I remember correctly you can adjust timing markers.

Can play with timing keeping in mind it will also add heat (definitley do not increase timing at wot 100% tp, +6 is plenty)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The map I am using is for the full Yoshi system and pod filter from the dynojet site. I will contact bill and see what he can work out, in the meantime I have read in a few places on the forums that some members feel the two brothers tune on the dynojet website may create a bit more power even though I am running a yoshi exhaust. Can anyone confirm or deny this claim?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts