Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the best exhaust hat makes the most power in singe not twin .... best bang for the buck ? any advice would be great .. and pics would be great...thanks .

·
Registered
681 Posts
Composimo racebarz.. Low bars (bars not pictured) that's just the center piece... You can see them on his web site..

Sent from my iPad using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
235 Posts
We just dyno'd our exhaust today and it made about 8% more power across the entire midrange and 4% more power on the top end compared to the yoshimura full carbon exhaust (our previous exhaust used for baseline). The torque is definitely noticeable. I think more power could be obtained with a fuel controller. It's definitely a tad louder but in a good way. Sounds like a 450!

Bike is now making 10.3 rwhp with only our exhaust and cold air intake kit.

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Got a friend selling a tyga maggot full system. It outperformed my mnnthbx so far. I just like the ridiculous loudness of the mnnthbx. Tyga has a nice growl to it tho, message me if interested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
We just dyno'd our exhaust today and it made about 8% more power across the entire midrange and 4% more power on the top end compared to the yoshimura full carbon exhaust (our previous exhaust used for baseline). The torque is definitely noticeable. I think more power could be obtained with a fuel controller. It's definitely a tad louder but in a good way. Sounds like a 450!

Bike is now making 10.3 rwhp with only our exhaust and cold air intake kit.

do you make your own header? or just can?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank u guys I also have to keep in mind I'm Gona have my little on back with me so I want to keep the exhaust off his leg yet still have power / protection / sound ... So I'm still on fence as to which one .. There are so many the ones under the bike are loud and also loose ground clearance .. So I'm still looking as to which ones .. But please keep it comming !! I thank u guys !!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts