Honda Grom banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my TBR full exhaust installed. Super easy install. It is definitely wayyy louder than stock. I don't think the video does it justice. I feel a lot safer now that cars know I'm there.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have one and it's a horribly obnoxious pipe to be sure but people in cars won't hear it until it's too late...

I'm actually looking for a bolt in silencer, I'll throw it on the dyno and if the power loss isn't too significant I'll add the silencer.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have one and it's a horribly obnoxious pipe to be sure but people in cars won't hear it until it's too late...

I'm actually looking for a bolt in silencer, I'll throw it on the dyno and if the power loss isn't too significant I'll add the silencer.
Obnoxious? It's probably the best sounding pipe I've heard for the grom. Ixil, yoshi, mnnthbx etc are much louder.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Obnoxious? It's probably the best sounding pipe I've heard for the grom. Ixil, yoshi, mnnthbx etc are much louder.
Unfortunately true, but none of them are really made to be quiet at all. I probably should have tried to get an import pipe from Japan. I was on a track today with 2 panigale 899s, a speed triple, a GSXR600, a SV1000, a multistrada, a FZ06 and some kind of Buell. Only the Buell was as loud as me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts