Honda Grom banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Honda MSX125 Grom
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just purchased a 2023 MSX125 Grom ABS (JC92) and after ordering a bunch of accessories for the dealer to install for me, paperwork is ready to sign tomorrow.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Due to the current Administration’s policies contributing to ‘fuel costs gone wild’, I’ve recently added a motorcycle to my Recreational Vehicle corral. It is an adventure hardened street legal 2023 Honda MSX125 Grom ABS, with its 165 mpg. It was acquired to use while I’m on extended dispersed camping trips out West, to leave ‘base camp’ for quick runs back to towns on errands (happy hour?) and to pickup limited supplies. Adventure hardening includes: Shinko 504 Mobber Tires, KITACO Skid Plate, Two Brothers Billet Footpegs, G-Craft Multi Side Racks, Degner Side Bag Holder, Degner Camouflage Waterproof Side Bags, Front Motard Fender Fairing, Front Fender Mud Guard, G-Craft Headlight Guard, ProTaper SE 7/8" Handlebar, Tusk Handlebar Risers, ProTaper Pillow Top MX Grips, TUSK D-Flex Pro Handguards, Doubletake Adventure Mirrors, CRG RC2 Brake and Clutch Shorty Levers, BlueFire 5V/3A Dual USB Charger, and an Osaka Fiber Camouflage Motorcycle Cover. The stock white plastic panels have already had all those decals and stickers removed as they are prepped and will receive new paint using Raptor Bedliner, tinted a nice chocolate brown matching my Class B 4x4 conversion camper van’s full body Raptor Bedliner paint job. While traveling to new campsites, the Grom will ride on a Hydralift Mini hydraulic motorcycle lift that is mounted in the front bumper’s receiver. Fair Winds.

·
Registered
2019 Grom
7 Posts
I just purchased a 2023 MSX125 Grom ABS (JC92) and after ordering a bunch of accessories for the dealer to install for me, paperwork is ready to sign tomorrow.

View attachment 92944

View attachment 92945

Due to the current Administration’s policies contributing to ‘fuel costs gone wild’, I’ve recently added a motorcycle to my Recreational Vehicle corral. It is an adventure hardened street legal 2023 Honda MSX125 Grom ABS, with its 165 mpg. It was acquired to use while I’m on extended dispersed camping trips out West, to leave ‘base camp’ for quick runs back to towns on errands (happy hour?) and to pickup limited supplies. Adventure hardening includes: Shinko 504 Mobber Tires, KITACO Skid Plate, Two Brothers Billet Footpegs, G-Craft Multi Side Racks, Degner Side Bag Holder, Degner Camouflage Waterproof Side Bags, Front Motard Fender Fairing, Front Fender Mud Guard, G-Craft Headlight Guard, ProTaper SE 7/8" Handlebar, Tusk Handlebar Risers, ProTaper Pillow Top MX Grips, TUSK D-Flex Pro Handguards, Doubletake Adventure Mirrors, CRG RC2 Brake and Clutch Shorty Levers, BlueFire 5V/3A Dual USB Charger, and an Osaka Fiber Camouflage Motorcycle Cover. The stock white plastic panels have already had all those decals and stickers removed as they are prepped and will receive new paint using Raptor Bedliner, tinted a nice chocolate brown matching my Class B 4x4 conversion camper van’s full body Raptor Bedliner paint job. While traveling to new campsites, the Grom will ride on a Hydralift Mini hydraulic motorcycle lift that is mounted in the front bumper’s receiver. Fair Winds.
“policies” :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2023 Honda MSX125 Grom
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I’m still riding and drawing on its 1st tank of gas, I’ll go with Honda’s 165 mpg propaganda until I can compute reality.

Table Furniture Chair Outdoor furniture Rectangle

Example only, not adapted yet to my Grom.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motorcycle Motor vehicle Sports gear

I did purchase from Webike Japan a KIJIMA Adventure Carrier, Product # 210-245 pictured above, but it is not designed for the 23 Grom (a different rear fender mounting pattern) and I need to fabricate an adapter plate. Then those side racks will be adapted to work with the KIJIMA once it’s mounted.

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Tire Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

Wheel Sky Tire Vehicle Car

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Road surface Vehicle Asphalt

Now I have it mounted on the Hydralift and testing the front mount while covered at freeway speeds. So far no problems, Fair Winds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts