Honda Grom banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As accessible as the Bazzaz website is, there seems to be a lacking of shared maps for the Bazzaz ZFi.

Has anyone running the BAzzaz on their Monkey got a few different reliable maps they wish to share amongst Monkey friends?

Big Thanks to Bazzaz for their research into the base maps which work well from plug-in and ride.
Big Thanks to MNNTHBX for offering alternate maps to experiment with.

The issues we might all face, is that some maps designed for specific exhausts and intake mods don't often work as well with another bike of similar mods.

SO, if we share more maps, we can get closer to finding a better map that suits our custom monkeys.

The ultimate fix is the Bazzaz AFM, but who is going to buy me one? ... That's right, so lets try and map swap a bit.

If your happy to upload a map, just acknowledge the exact modifications you are running, so that we can assimilate to our own rides.

:big smile:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like there isn't anyone running Bazzaz ZFi??..

Well just for your info. I have since created multiple maps for diferet tune stages and diferent AF ratios. Looks like 12.7/1 - to - 12.2/1 are the best ratios I have seen to date with all types of mods. WHcih tells me the stock 14.7/1 AFR is massively lean. Due to Honda emissions and fuel economy.

Yoshi Full system, Mtake, PCX150 injector(H), Bazzaz ZFi and AFm. All tuned to 12.2/1 and massive gains.

Lookig to add the Yoshi cam and port the Int/Exh head by end of year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts