Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the US is in the home stretch and about to get Gromed upon I was thinking that we will all be riding and will not be posting after our new Grom shots are up. So......

Lets post grom jokes, ok, ok, I'll start.

Is that a Grom in your pocket or are you just glad to see me? :crazy:

Bahahahah! I kill myself.... Ok your turn. Go!

·
Registered
457 Posts
(Squid).... lame shit coming out of mouth.
(ME workshirt on).... hahahha damn that was funny bro.
(Me no workshirt on)... hahahhaa go fuck yourself bro. Ride off to sunset

·
Registered
457 Posts
This thred is stupid. As stupid as my punch line. Lol joking idk thats what went on in my head. Actually wht im more worried about is people sitting on your bike while its parked somewhere. Has this happend to anyone else.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This thred is stupid. As stupid as my punch line. Lol joking idk thats what went on in my head. Actually wht im more worried about is people sitting on your bike while its parked somewhere. Has this happend to anyone else.
Well thanks, here is what I would say, if someone was on the bike or asked. Would you let someone sit on your girlfriend/wife?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts

Yes, in High School. I did not find out about it until the photo was printed in the yearbook. Hot chick sat on my bike for a photo. No harm no fowl and it turned out my bike got more action than I did.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Three Groms go into a bar, a red one and two black ones. The bartender looks at the red Grom and says, "I see you like to hang out with fast Groms."

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So a guy and his girl Grom walk into a bar, the bartender looks at the grom and says "what'll ya have." The girl grom says, "I'll have a beer," points at the guy and says "one for my boob also."

·
Registered
677 Posts
Well thanks, here is what I would say, if someone was on the bike or asked. Would you let someone sit on your girlfriend/wife?
As long as you can sit on his wife/girlfriend I see no harm. Even trade

1 - 20 of 47 Posts