Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for other Grom Riders in AZ... I am located in Tempe! Lets Ride!

My Grom
Grom.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Finally gave up and replace my grom that got stolen. I'm in Gilbert and you can usually see my buddy's ruckus and my grom or ruckus in downtown gilbert every taco tuesday!

bandegrom.jpg

·
Registered
87 Posts
What do you guys have for motorwork? If anything. Ive got a bit, not much though.
* 181 takegawa with 10.5\1 piston and takegawa cam
* Takegawa FI contoller
* Takegawa clutch springs
* Takegawa high volume oil pump
* 16\32 gearing with RK gold race chain
* Vagabond FE with cargo rack
* CBR 1000 Mirrors
* Arrow full carbon exhaust
* Brocks velocity stack
* BMC filter
* Conti Zippy 1 meats
* Front and rear axle sliders
* stand spools

Still a few plans moving forward but I need to generate some $$ first. My truck is about to get some cash attention so the Grom has to hit the back burner, except riding it!

Look forward to hooking up with you guys. My friend is about a month out from getting his so it will be cool to get them all in a pack and do a ride. I did a 3 day 2 night 500 mile trip last month. Rode from Apache Junction to Catalina State Park and camped there. Then the next day we rode through safford and stayed in the coronado national forest at a campground at 6700ft. Then home from there. Was a bit sketchy but was a lot of fun.

Shane

·
Registered
48 Posts
That sounds like a nice little cruise! No motorwork for me yet, im still stock besides bar end mirrors. I'd be down to do a group ride one of these nights.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Whats up nugan?..... And the other AZ grom riders! Lets get a night ride going sometime soon. I know its hot, but it wont be so bad at night. We can do a sport type ride out to canyon lake or we can just do some in town bar hopping or something. All I will say about the canyoun lake run is the road is rough and it gets a bit choppy. Other than that its a good time. Whatever is clever. Hit me up or reply to this post and lets ride.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I don't think DCi is around anymore, pretty sure he sold his grom awhile back. I'm always down to ride though..we should get a group ride set up sometime soon!

·
Registered
161 Posts
hell yes brother all my parts coming in new fly white handlebars voodoo matte black full system exhaust have new core bloodred gold brakelines and my chimer intake all to install cant wait to shred street corners
ls keep posting and meet up my grom will be put together in weekend see if m bros at nvh wil dyno it for me

·
Registered
147 Posts
I live in central phoenix and have been riding up south mountain recently. Great ride, but the weekends can get really crowded.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts