Honda Grom banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would check in.

@ComposiMo referred me to the .net site although I had been lurking for some time. I picked up my Grom last Thursday (8-15-13). I had put a deposit on it months ago but to be honest completely forgot about it until I got the call saying it was here. I know, how do you forget about such a cool toy?...... I have no idea but I did. I am sorta glad I did to be honest because what a surprise it was to get the call haha. Only thing now is that I wish I had been gathering up aftermarket parts for it sooner since they are now going to be even harder to get since people are actually receiving their Groms. So far this thing is a riot! I can only hope the aftermarket will react to this as it has in Thailand because wow what a fun bike! Anyway, can't wait for the temps here in the desert to start cooling down so the Grom can really get some miles on it :cool2:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Memphis, Tn on the map!! Sup guys, like AZ ive been kinda lurking in the shadows. Im new to the scene but definetly not in buying toys :big smile: I had a deposit on a Grom at one dealership (nonPowerdlr) and ended up buying one at another which was a Power'dlr. Its crazy that I got home from work and being that the Grom has been on my mind day and night, I decided to call the Powerdlr. Ends up the receptionist said they had two Groms, one Red and one blk free to buy just sitting on the showroom floor. Long story short, went and got my 1500 deposit, teleported, scooped up the red one, put 40 miles on it, grinned from ear to ear and called it a day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts