Honda Grom banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A week or so ago, I contacted ASV to ask about levers for the Grom. The gentleman I spoke to asked me to take pictures of the levers and text them to him. He sent me levers he thought would fit. I did pay the blem price for them. The levers dropped right in. :smile:

The price was $130 for the pair.

Clutch: C/5 Sport Clutch Lever Part #CRC510
Brake: ASV Sport Streetbike Brake Lever C/5 Part #BRC514 or F3 Series Part #BRF314

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
SCORE!!!!! Good for you. They look great.

·
Registered
32 Posts
A week or so ago, I contacted ASV to ask about levers for the Grom. The gentleman I spoke to asked me to take pictures of the levers and text them to him. He sent me levers he thought would fit. I did pay the blem price for them. The levers dropped right in. :smile:

The price was $130 for the pair.

Clutch: C/5 Sport Clutch Lever Part #CRC510
Brake: ASV Sport Streetbike Brake Lever C/5 Part #BRC514 or F3 Series Part #BRF314

$130.00 for the set is a freakin good steal!!!! Where did you order them from?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey tony just wanted to say thank you for the info. I called and talked to Robert and after 2 days he found me a refurbished set of c5..he said this was the last set and he let me buy black adjusters.

Thanks again.
Glad it worked out. I've purchased 3 sets of levers from Bob. He was very helpful with the Grom. I was happy to help him out with making sure they fit. A good deal all around. :smile:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yea bob was super easy to deal with. He was going to ask u the length of the stockers but I took a couple of pictures for him.

Glad it worked out. I've purchased 3 sets of levers from Bob. He was very helpful with the Grom. I was happy to help him out with making sure they fit. A good deal all around. :smile:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Can you fix the broken links for the pics?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Those specific pictures are on another computer. I have yet to retrieve them. I switched to Mac, and I still have work to do. :nerd:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Those specific pictures are on another computer. I have yet to retrieve them. I switched to Mac, and I still have work to do. :nerd:
The photos were on Photobucket. If you moved them to another folder after you posted them here then they will still be on there and you just need to update the links. If you actually deleted them from there, that's obviously another story.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The photos were on Photobucket. If you moved them to another folder after you posted them here then they will still be on there and you just need to update the links. If you actually deleted them from there, that's obviously another story.
I deleted them from photobucket.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was coming up on my bandwidth limit on PB. It was an attempt to free up space, but, I guess it doesn't work like that. :popped out:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts