Honda Grom banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to not take possesion of my Grom. I am #1 of 1 at Mega Motorsports in Toccoa GA. They are getting a red one for me. I have too many projects going right now and also have quite a few motorcycles that I do not have to time to ride as it is. If you are close enough to drive to Toccoa GA and want my Red Grom, please call Shawn Westmoreland at Mega Motorsports. He is the general manager. Tell him you want my Grom. I have bought a LOT of motorcycles from him/them and have a good relationship with him/them. I do not know what price he will give you but it will be an OTD price. Please be concious of a few things.

Don't call Shawn and ask him to "ship it to Montana"
Don't ask him to sell it to you "cheaper than ..........(another dealership)"
Don't put a deposit on it and then not go get it. This bike is on hold for by me but I have decided to let somone else have it that will ride it more than I will.

Mega Motorsports
Toccoa GA.
Shawn Westmoreland
888-886-8321

Thanks and enjoy your new Grom, Cam.

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Why can't you let number two or number three on the waiting list have it since it is only fair. I'm sure you are trying to do that which is nice of you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shawn is only getting 1 in the first batch. He ordered 6...... No one else has put money down since the one he was getting was sold to me. I am looking out for forum members and Mega Motorsports. I hope it works out for someone here. Don't be sad for me..... I have ridden/raced motorycles for a loooonnnnng time and will continue to do so. I have a few hot projects and work lots. Life is good!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry to hear the wife said no.
There has to be one in every crowd..... and my wife married a racer..... She not only has never told me I could not have a bike, she actually raced and spun wrenches for me.... She probably knows more about motorcycles than most men..... Anywho, hope someone enjoys the Grom.

M&M Racing

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
There has to be one in every crowd..... and my wife married a racer..... She not only has never told me I could not have a bike, she actually raced and spun wrenches for me.... She probably knows more about motorcycles than most men..... Anywho, hope someone enjoys the Grom.

M&M Racing
She sounds perfect. If you don't want her anymore can I pick her up? :big smile:

·
Registered
955 Posts
Forgive my assumption. That's great your wife's into bikes, it is quite rare to find one that enjoys them that much. I came to the realization that at some point enough is enough. For me the 13 motorcycles in my garage and shop is enough. It is an addiction.

Sent from my XT890 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Forgive my assumption. That's great your wife's into bikes, it is quite rare to find one that enjoys them that much. I came to the realization that at some point enough is enough. For me the 13 motorcycles in my garage and shop is enough. It is an addiction.
No problem Bro. You are right, she is very rare.... I found a good looking woman that likes outdoor activities and is not a butt head.... Most of my buddies are divorced or never got married. I have some friends that found good ones though..... My wife has her 2001 XR70 I bought her brand new and her Mule 610, and it would be the death of me if I sold either one.... Ha ha ha. My daughter had a Raptor 90 before she was born and a pocket bike when she was 1-1/2. I built custom training wheels for it.....

M&M Racing News Page My family......

·
Registered
8,286 Posts

M&M Racing
Ride safe and be safe on the motorcycle

·
Registered
29 Posts
Now that I've seen your website, I hope you reconsider buying the Grom. You guys do some cool work over there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now that I've seen your website, I hope you reconsider buying the Grom. You guys do some cool work over there.
Thank you for the kind words. I have "retired" from racing and building bikes for the public. I spend time with my family and went to work for a company that eats lots of my time. I still build bikes for fun for myself. Racing for 13 years gave me the opportunity to do some pretty cool things and I have some very good friends in the "industry". Motorcycles have been a positive influence in my life. The Grom is a cool little bike. Last night my wife actually tried to talk me in to going ahead and getting it. I am focusing on her 1968 Camaro Z/28 right now. I almost have her 302 ci engine built. She will have one of the baddest Camaros on the street....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts