• Not Sure

Votes: 6 6.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how everyone was paying for their Grom? I'll have to finance mine but I figured a lot of you might be paying cash for it.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'd finance if I could but Honda won't finance with a bankruptcy within 5 years, got a few more years left....

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
I'd finance if I could but Honda won't finance with a bankruptcy within 5 years, got a few more years left....
Who told you that?

They need to be smacked! haha. I'm the F&I mgr so I deal with this on a daily basis with BK's and Honda Finance and 5 years is waaaay off. I've gotten deals done through AHFC as soon as 1 1/2 years out of BK... It's all in the fine details when it comes to re-establishment etc.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Tried to finance a cb1100 a month or two ago and reason they wouldn;t was bankruptcy then another dealer emailed me saying the same thing but adding the 5 year thing. Dunno. Maybe i'll try calling Honda Finance and asking or something. paying this elite off has got to help put something in my corner.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I would pay cash but I have a trip to the J-land the month after the grom comes out. if they don't have one for me in august... more money for my trip.

·
Registered
67 Posts
my finance application is in. dont know how i will fair with 4 student loans only 1 CreditCard, and i just bought a truck last week. fingers crossed!

·
Registered
325 Posts
my finance application is in. dont know how i will fair with 4 student loans only 1 CreditCard, and i just bought a truck last week. fingers crossed!
lotta loans, lotta debt. high paying post grad job for a few years plus???

1 - 20 of 73 Posts