Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a grom that someone has added the kyso 170 cylinder and 4 valve head to, along with all the supporting mods. It is equipped with an aracer ecu and their wide band tuning add on. I paid for the app and have it all up and working but some of the options are not available. I understand that some of them will not work with the grom but I should be able to set a target a/f ratio and it will not let me click on that box. Is there some kind of an update that I need to do to the aracer so I have access to these other options or??

Sorry I'm new to the grom game but not new to motorcycles. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I would recommend watching the aracer tutorial videos. You should be able to set target AFR if you have the wideband installed. If you do not have the AF1 you will not be able to set the AFR.

Confirm it is all set up as it should be in terms of installation of all the required hardware and wiring.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would recommend watching the aracer tutorial videos. You should be able to set target AFR if you have the wideband installed. If you do not have the AF1 you will not be able to set the AFR.

Confirm it is all set up as it should be in terms of installation of all the required hardware and wiring.

Yup, I have watched the tutorial videos and I have all the supporting hardware. As I mentioned above the app shows the button to set a target afr, but it is not clickable. There is also a few other options that aren't clickable either. That is why I am asking if it is possible that the aracer module needs an update or something to make these options available?

I did not install any of the mods to this bike, so I did not do any of the initial setup. The bike runs great but I plan on using it for some track duty so I would like to add more fuel under heavy load.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Monkey and others
388 Posts
Yup, I have watched the tutorial videos and I have all the supporting hardware. As I mentioned above the app shows the button to set a target afr, but it is not clickable. There is also a few other options that aren't clickable either. That is why I am asking if it is possible that the aracer module needs an update or something to make these options available?

I did not install any of the mods to this bike, so I did not do any of the initial setup. The bike runs great but I plan on using it for some track duty so I would like to add more fuel under heavy load.
You may need the paid version of the app to access more features.

Do you have that installed?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
How is it running now?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts