Honda Grom banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are super excited to announce aRacer SpeedTeks all-new RC mini 5!

It comes with all-new features including real-time wireless monitoring and tuning capabilities via their mobile application.
If you were thinking about getting the aRacer before, now is the time! Introducing all new features and capabilities!

Expected to ship out early October! Get your hands on these ASAP because they will be selling out fast

https://www.drowsports.com/aracer-rc-mini-5-honda-grom/

aracer_rcmini5_grom_standing.png

Let me know if you have any questions!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This version is better than the mini4+? What extra cables or modules does it require or would be useful to have?
Yes, it is especially since they are going to retail for the same price! As far as extras, aRacer hasn't released too much information on contents of the package.

Is the mobile app for both IOS mac iphone and Windows Android OS?
The mobile app is not out yet, but it will be soon! Keep an eye out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
so.... is it reading off the stock narrow band 02 sensor?

·
Registered
12 Posts
So this eliminates the need to buy the controlled and have it mounted to the handle bars? Still gotta get the af1 though correct?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Still hasn’t been released yet. Sounds like it’s identical to the RC Mini2 plus with the exception that the mini tune(Nintendo controller, comes with mini2plus) gets replaced with their Blink Module. That allows you to check data, change the tune and datalog from your phone. Kinda on the fence about getting it, may just skip it and go all out with the RC1.

·
Registered
118 Posts
So this eliminates the need to buy the controlled and have it mounted to the handle bars? Still gotta get the af1 though correct?

I'd like to find this out myself too.

·
Vendor
123 Posts
no dates released Aracer said it can take anywhere from a couple of months to a year. None of the software has been translated into English as of now, as soon as we get an update we will post here

1 - 13 of 13 Posts