Honda Grom banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hard Racing is pleased to announce a NEW PRODUCT Release of the aRacer RC Super 2 Fully Adjustable ECU.
We carry the complete line of aRacer products including : RCSuper2 aRacer Mini 5, AF1, DG1, and more.

Visit our Website at: >> aRacer ECU <<

ARacer RC Super 2 Stage 3 is a Complete engine management system that allows you to make all adjustments via a
laptop. Pair this up with the correct fuel injector size and you could easily tune your engine to run.
Tuning could be done on a dyno (highly recommended) or safely on a backroad/street using a wideband o2 gauge
and sensor with the autotune function. Optional DG1 and AF1 combo option is available and recommended to be
used with the Super RC2 to monitor A/F ratio.

Key Points:
-Fuel and Injection phase adjustable
-Ignition timing and dwell time adjustable
-Manifold Air Pressure base for inlet air amount calculation
-Released engine speed limited
-Environment temp and Baro compensation available
-Free MAP download for various vehicle model (Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Kymco, SYM…)
-Increase almost 10% above power after calibration (depend on engine model)
-Easy plugin (remove stock ECU and install RC1 ECU without any harness modified)
-Same connector as stock ECU
-Super RC2 ECU meet IP67 specs
-Support Auto-Tune with aRacer AF1 wideband sensor module
-Race & ECOMAP real-time switch with iMode
-Launch mode for racing start
-Valet mode for anti-thief or running usage
ARacer RCmini 5 is a Complete engine management system that allows you to make all adjustments via bluetooth to your smart phone/tablet. Pair this up with the correct fuel injector size
and you could easily tune your engine to run. Tuning could be done on a dyno (highly recommended) or safely on a backroad/street using a wideband o2 gauge and sensor with the autotune function.
Optional DG1 and AF1 combo option is available and recommended to be used with the RCmini 5 to monitor A/F ratio. RCmini 5 ECU

-3D Fuel and Injection tuning
-3D Ignition timing tuning.
-Manifold Air Pressure base for inlet air amount calculation
-Environment temp and Baro compensation available
-Increase Rev Limit.
-Increase almost 10% above power after calibration (depend on engine model)
-Easy plugin (remove stock ECU and install RC1 ECU without any harness modified)
-Same connector as stock ECU
-RCmini 5 ECU meet IP67 specs
-Support Auto-Tune with aRacer AF1 wideband sensor module

Here's PART 1 :

Here's PART 2 :

Here's PART 3 :

Here's PART 4 :

Attachments

·
Registered
8,227 Posts
yep noticed it on your website when looking up info on the Takegawa 181-4v piston replacement

The RC2 is the big ticket item that most BBK kit builders in the Bay area are using who have money to burn and the second on the list is the mini5.

·
Registered
8,227 Posts
mini5 with the AF1 is what I'm using EZ tuning esp with the app on your smart phone.

Make sure to mount your BT device sending unit up front near the left rear side of the gas tank makes reception on your smart phone a lot EZ.

Hint when setting up your mini 5 make sure to change the default security code and when selecting the map, just use the basic grom setup. I tried the BBK kit map and I could never get it in tune but with the basic map for the grom and with AT the aracer setup my map just right.

If you get the auto tune circuit do yourself a favor and remove the OEM sensor in the head and plug that hole up.

Good luck and ride safe

·
Registered
124 Posts
What's the manifold air pressure base? Can you install a MAP sensor and have speed density based fueling? I think my dirt bike has a MAP sensor but it's not on the intake. It's just for altitude compensation or something.

·
Vendor
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The RC2 is the big ticket item that most BBK kit builders in the Bay area are using who have money to burn and the second on the list is the mini5.

Cisco, How do your BAY AREA Guys get your hands on these...?
all the other aRacer dealers are in located in CALI... Their Websites all show "NO Sales to Anyone in CALIFORNIA.. PERIOD"

·
Registered
8,227 Posts

Cisco, How do your BAY AREA Guys get your hands on these...?
all the other aRacer dealers are in located in CALI... Their Websites all show "NO Sales to Anyone in CALIFORNIA.. PERIOD"

From a far away country.

Due to the nature of EPA and CARB I will keep my info as little as possible, and we use them for closed race tracks ONLY. Wink Wink.

by the way are you guys having any sales on your SUP foil board combo, been looking for a SUP foil board and 200 size wing to go with my Duotone 4m Wing I got for SUP foiling in the Bay area or Santa Cruz, something in the 5'7"-6' with about 120-130L volume. I'll be losing wt from 215 down to about 190lbs so I will be moving down to a smaller hydro foil SUP board in the future and maybe get a 3m Duotone Wing for windy days. Thanks for any info

·
Vendor
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Vendor
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I may purchase this just for the "Lunch" indicator! Does it count down the minutes until the food is ready? :nerd:

LOL..
Exactly.
We need to tell aRacer.... Gramerly is your Friend. ;-)

·
Registered
651 Posts
HR,

Do you know if the Aracer Race Module kit comes with the wheel speed sensors? I cant tell if option means they are optional accessories, or are optional and not required when using the race module.

Thanks,

·
Vendor
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HR,

Do you know if the Aracer Race Module kit comes with the wheel speed sensors? I cant tell if option means they are optional accessories, or are optional and not required when using the race module.

Thanks,

Wheel sensor kits are sold separately.
ARacer Race Function Module (GPS, TCS, 6 Gyro)
Race Function Module
Support RC/RC Super series ECU only

·
Registered
139 Posts
I am glad all the HYPE has gotten you on board :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Manifold Air Pressure base for inlet air amount calculation

Is that for a different bike? I didn't see anything like that in the install video

·
Vendor
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Manifold Air Pressure base for inlet air amount calculation

Is that for a different bike? I didn't see anything like that in the install video

Correct.
We go over that in Part 3 of our aRacer Youtube series..... there are options in the App that only apply to some bikes.

·
Vendor
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Here's PART 3 :

Here's PART 4 :

1 - 16 of 16 Posts