Honda Grom banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone.... sorry I'm sure my question is answered somewhere in here but got tired of searching(ik lazy lol). So my question is I have a 2018 grom with zoom exhaust on it already. I just got the chimera intake, pcx150 injector, tb can and aracer mini 5 and the pro app. I'm Goin to install over this coming weekend. My question is I only have the mini 5 and the link... do I need the other gauge and 2 into 5 harness for auto tune? Thank you in advance for the help. Looking forward to doin the mods and everyone's feedback.

·
Registered
196 Posts
You need an af1 or af2 to use the auto tune feature.

AF1 will require at least a 1-2 splitter.
AF2 will use a different plug on the mini5 allowing the BLink to be plugged in as well without using a splitter.

·
Registered
196 Posts
They say the af2 is more accurate and consumes less power... but they both do the same job and af1 can be had used for cheap. Cameron Jones had some used ones on Facebook. Believe it was $150 and get a new Bosch sensor at the auto parts store.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They say the af2 is more accurate and consumes less power... but they both do the same job and af1 can be had used for cheap. Cameron Jones had some used ones on Facebook. Believe it was $150 and get a new Bosch sensor at the auto parts store.
Appreciate the info. I was just reading the af1 is discontinued so now it's the af2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts