Honda Grom banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this thing came out back in like 2011, and Aprilia even announced it was coming to the US... but I never heard anything else about it after that. I take it it never came to the US? *sigh* :( It would make for such an awesomely fun little bike!

Aprilia

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
That would be fun on the right road. I think the Grom will be just as much fun (for me) on the same road yet more versatile around town.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Those are nice but I don't really like faired bikes any more. I like the naked look and I like a little more up right seated position. Too me it is better for the tight canyon corners. I am never trying to get top speed so I don't really need to be in a tuck.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Hunny, some of the funnest riding I ever did was on an MB5 (50cc two stroke) in a tight local canyon.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Sounds fun and expensive all at the same time whereas the GROM should be fun and cheap!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Maybe with the Groms success they will try and get in on the market? And for the argument of a small sport bike, the saying "its better to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow" might hold true to two wheel machines? I think it does anyway!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Maybe with the Groms success they will try and get in on the market? And for the argument of a small sport bike, the saying "its better to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow" might hold true to two wheel machines? I think it does anyway!
I would have to agree with that for sure. My ZX14 was only fun for one thing... Wide open throttle, nothing else.

·
Registered
659 Posts
It didn't make it to the US. My Aprilia dealer was hoping it would cause he said he could sell all they would send. Understand this bike would do 100 mph or a little more. Aprilia makes fast bikes. This is my Aprilia Dealer. Enjoy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts