Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
I actually dig that! Haha. Coming from Harley's ape's have always been my first mod. Never thought I'd see them on a grom though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Also, I like that round headlight you got on there. I mean, I dig the big, goofy headlight on the 1st Gens, but a round headlight is always a universally classy way to go.

·
Registered
236 Posts
If there are not any HD dealers in your area, the local biker bar would make a nice pic too.

It's different, unique... I like it!

·
Registered
234 Posts
+1 on the bars. Good to see you do something different in a world of look-alike bikes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just finished up my quarantine side project on my Grom.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I'm the first person to attempt this. I used TC Bros 12" 7/8" bars with ebay risers to mount them. Bring the hate LOL View attachment 86824
View attachment 86823
Just finished up my quarantine side project on my Grom.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I'm the first person to attempt this. I used TC Bros 12" 7/8" bars with ebay risers to mount them. Bring the hate LOL View attachment 86824
View attachment 86823
What did you do for cables?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bro this is the dopest mod I have ever seen done to a grom, where did you source the round headlight? your bike is legend homie...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mate, loving the ape hangers! Im about to put 12" apehangers on my 2019 monkey!
Any chance you can tell me how tall you are n get a good side on shot of ya on the bike so i can kinda judge how my monkey is going to be? Once again, sick bike mate, keep on modding it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mate, loving the ape hangers! Im about to put 12" apehangers on my 2019 monkey!
Any chance you can tell me how tall you are n get a good side on shot of ya on the bike so i can kinda judge how my monkey is going to be? Once again, sick bike mate, keep on modding it.
I'm 5'10", I don't have any good side shot pictures but I do have some action photos of when I rode the dragon back in September.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bro this is the dopest mod I have ever seen done to a grom, where did you source the round headlight? your bike is legend homie...
I used the Mini Moto Lab monster eye brackets, a Gojin rectifier and a $50 jeep headlight from Amazon. I may be able to find the link for the headlight. It's extremely bright!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ct125 head light or Monkey 125 round head light will be sick on that setup
I've been thinking about the ruckus headlight conversion but may just leave it as is. I'm going to start working on the motor next since it's at 21k miles now and needs some help hahaha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts