Honda Grom banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about upgrading my 2020 monkey to the new 5 speed version. I was wondering if anyone actually has one and is able to make a comparison agaist the 4 speed interms of engine performance.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm thinking about upgrading my 2020 monkey to the new 5 speed version. I was wondering if anyone actually has one and is able to make a comparison agaist the 4 speed interms of engine performance.
I second this request. I haven't seen boo! Not even a press ride where we'll surely get some answers!

·
Vendor
2,071 Posts
No different than the update to the Grom, it's a much improved bike for sure with the new engine...

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Having spoken tp my dealer, he wants £1300 ($1800) to change....................not really worth it...............I'll stick with what I have monkey wise...............maybe look at a new grom................

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's the same engine as the 2022 Honda Grom. They have the same engine. You can look up the 22 Grom and find out about the new engine.

·
Registered
2022 Monkey, 2022 ADV150, 2021 Royal Enfield Interceptor
2 Posts
I took delivery of my '22 Pearl Black Monkey yesterday, but I do not have any experience with the previous model and I haven't ridden this one further than around the block yet. Came in earlier than expected as my dealer originally expected it at the end of November or beginning of December.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I took delivery of my 2022 Red monkey on October 22nd. I live in Quebec City Canada region. I only had time to put 150kms before Mother Nature decided it was time to put into storage, Love the monkey, loads of smiles from myself and everyone who sees it pass by.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts