Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this might seem a little strange but my local ruckus group is starting a lot sh*t(use to be in the group when I had my ruck)! I don't really know why. They can down my bike all they want I am happy with it. And much happier on it than my ruckus. A few want to drag race for some cash. That is fine with me. I know a few of you guys have swapped rucks and also a grom. I realize it is 25cc's bigger but I highly doubt it is faster. What do y'all think??

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They really think that my bike is going to loose big time that's the sad part. We are all slow I guess it just boils down to who is slower lol.

·
Registered
174 Posts
How much less (if at all) does the Ruck weigh? I know the Big Ruckus is a pig, 350lbs or something.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hmmmm, ill see if I can get some one to pilot my swapped ruck. Im pretty sure the grom would win that race though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
my ruckus has a stock gy6 with a carb and a variator. i pulled away from my buddy riding my grom. we both hit it at the same time rolling about 10mph or so. he wasnt catching up

·
Registered
356 Posts
a stock GY6 in a Ruckus will be faster than a Grom. My Stock Zuma 125 in my Ruckus is faster than a grom.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My GY6 is faster top end! They are both fun and very different! The Ducati Diavel 2013 CARBON RED .....WOW,,,SPEECHLESS! Makes me think i could sell both scoots....but they have a special place in my heart...Decisions!

RIDE SAFE!

ENJOY!

GELT"Z

1 - 20 of 37 Posts