Honda Grom banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
there is a guy on ebay selling some for $500 a pair. they are eneki wheels so it dont seem that too horrible of a price

·
Registered
311 Posts
Greedy scammers.

The seller does realize you can buy a new set of wheels for less than $430... right?

Front:
44650-K26-305
$202.52

Rear
42650-K26-305
$225.05

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I'm gonna buy a front and turn my Grom into a sidecar.

Well maybe not.

Reactions: Tiller1k

·
Registered
322 Posts
430 for new ones? so yeah 500$ dont see too horrible. after ebay and shipping fees the seller would prob end up with $430 so that seems about right.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Greedy scammers.

The seller does realize you can buy a new set of wheels for less than $430... right?

Front:
44650-K26-305
$202.52

Rear
42650-K26-305
$225.05
Thank you for posting. When I checked the lights speed a couple weeks ago there were no part numbers for the wheels. I want to put some on my YSR

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'd sell mine if I could find a nice pair of Excel hubs/spokes/wheels that I could lace and mount up.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'd sell mine if I could find a nice pair of Excel hubs/spokes/wheels that I could lace and mount up.
One problem is the width of the spoke wheels about as wide as you can find is 2.15

These people RAD Manufacturing USA. MX Motocross Wheels, Dirt Bike hubs, DID DirtStar, Excel rims, Spoke Sets, 5 types of Billet hubs for many applications, Street Bike, Supermoto, Flattrack, Vintage, and we cover all popular brands. Are awesome to deal with. I've built many sets of wheels with their parts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I checked OEM prices before posting. I don't want to pay $400+. If anyone wants to part with their OEM wheels for a realistic price, PM me please. I can cover shipping with my fedex account.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts