Honda Grom banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have people on the Duke 390 forum looking to get a bar mount they made, but no one is able to get ahold of them through their website. Seems the part has since been removed from the site too.....

Any info is appreciated.

·
Registered
2014 Grom
76 Posts
John works as a machinist for another company now, do not order from Composimo, they'll take your money and not send you your parts.

• Sad
Reactions: shush319

·
Registered
2014 Grom
76 Posts
I talked with him last night and he said he would order the materials and make it if I pre paid so hopefully that’s not the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've talked to him also, he told me that he'd make the stuff I ordered, but I ended up emailing and pleading with him for nearly two months before he shipped my parts. When I got them they had machining marks and small flaws in them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've talked to him also, he told me that he'd make the stuff I ordered, but I ended up emailing and pleading with him for nearly two months before he shipped my parts. When I got them they had machining marks and small flaws in them.
I literally gave him sales. He went from none to adding 3 onto his site from me asking that sold out in 3 hours. Then he added 5 more and those are almost gone. I really hope he doesn’t mess with me like that

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I literally gave him sales. He went from none to adding 3 onto his site from me asking that sold out in 3 hours. Then he added 5 more and those are almost gone. I really hope he doesn’t mess with me like that

I see they're back on the site, so it's definitely still active. Good thing you are able to get in contact with him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts