Honda Grom banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
I went to Marshall's and found a bag of no-name sticky mounts for the go pro for like 10 bucks.. I think there is 10 sticky mounts in there and well basically everything that floats, rolls or wheelies has one stuck on there somewhere
never used any no name stickys before. all i know is one time i put a gopro sticky on one of my helmets, attached the camera an didn't like the angle, an i tried to take it off with just my hands an couldn't!!! lol..... had to get a screw driver to get it to start peeling off.... i was like wtf this 2 way sticky tape is fkn amazing... lol

·
Registered
942 Posts
The update for the app is pretty good. As far as photo sharing goes anyway. You now can save ur gopro pics an videos to ur smartphone through wifi. The app creates a gopro album. You have to save to the album manually tho. But still better than having to connect to a computer to share your photos and videos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.